At Queensview, we are committed to providing you with a retirement lifestyle you can enjoy to the fullest, especially if you require extra care. We strive everyday to create an environment that stimulates the mind, body and soul. Be part of a community that celebrates your age, respects your privacy, plans fun and meaningful activities, prepares home cooked meals from scratch and delivers care solutions that are customized.
A Community You Can Call Home
Our care philosophy is simple: we are dedicated to providing living solutions for seniors that foster community, all while encouraging independent living. We embrace the health and wellness needs of every resident. We’re dedicated to providing the comforts of home without any of the chores or maintenance, making everyday living comfortable and carefree for residents and their families.
Fine Dining Options
Home-cooked meals that make use of locally-sourced ingredients are always available at Queensview. Our chefs always provide two choices for main dishes, including meats, fish, produce, and local cheeses, all handpicked to provide delicious yet healthy meals for our residents. A continental breakfast buffet is available, and unlimited healthy snacks and beverages are always accessible. If you want to host family or friends, simply let us know and we’ll be happy to accommodate them. If you have special dietary needs, rest assured we will accommodate them.
Customized Care Solutions at Queensview
No two care solutions are alike. Our community is lead by a General Practical Nurse and additional care is delivered by personal support workers only. Your care plan and solutions change as your needs do and care is at the heart of everything we do, including activities, food choices, personal care and maintenance.
Our Community is a 100% monthly rental model, and includes a 3-storey central residence with elevators, a main dining room, and a designated floor for those residents that require advanced care that includes a lounge and separate dining room. We also have private villas on the grounds. These villas include meals and activities, as well as a 24 hour emergency system that links to the care staff.
As a bonus, the Paris Senior Centre is attached to our main building.
Queensview’s Amenities Include:
- Private washrooms with walk-in showers, with built-in seats and safety rails
- Walk-out balconies and patios for every apartment
- Individual climate control
- Common area WiFi
- Complimentary on-site parking
- On-site maintenance staff and General Manager
- Activities room with Wii games, TV, electric fireplace, paint nights and bingo games
- Regular off-site activities and excursions
- On-site fitness programs
- 24-hour emergency response
- Personal health assessment and customized care plans
- Medication delivery should you need it
- Monthly blood pressure checks
- Weekday and special events private transportation
- Laundry machines on each floor
- Weekly laundering of suite linens
- Weekly light housekeeping
- Home cooked lunch and dinner, and continental breakfasts
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
- Designated floor for those who prefer advanced care, including a private lounge and a separate dining option
- Small pets are permitted
- Piano for resident use and enjoyment on-site
- Therapeutic tub packages are available
- Spa services, including manicures, pedicures, a hair salon, and a massage chair
Villa Amenities Include:
- Private mailbox and parking space
- Full kitchen
- Shared laundry room for each Villa
- Individual climate control
- All meals and snacks in the main building dining room
- Community activities and transport to community events
- Walk-in shower with built in seat and grab bar for safety
- 24-hour emergency response system to care staff in the main building
- On-site property maintenance